Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PRGE Questionnaire

1. Why did you join PRGE? I was ready for another fun swap!

2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)books, hand dyed yarn, boots, my family, being outside (not in this order)

3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?Hemlock ring blanket, hemp market bag, sweater out of Domknitrix

4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?hand dyed yarn, fun new patterns, yummy snacks, etc. (can't think of 5)

5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns? I like different yarns for different projects. I really don't like acrylics.

6. What are your five favorite delicacies? Lattes, ice cream, chocolate, hmmmmm.... I can't think of anything else.

7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? Buying new yarn, relaxing in the sun, big Sunday brunches.

8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?Being with my family, running, knitting, reading and riding my bike.

9. What do you collect?Foreign coins

10. When is your birthday?April 18

11. Do you have any wishlists?no

12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about?Peanut/ nut allergy

13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun?Work- I am a preschool teacher. Fun- I would like to travel more... I knit, read, etc.

14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?I like many things and am easy to please. I like to knit all kinds of things.

Happy KNitting!!

Posted by sunneshine at 1:55 PM 1 comments

No comments: