1. Why did you join PRGE? I enjoy doing the swaps and the fun a preparing a package and receiving a package.
1.a. Have you done other swaps? Are you doing other swaps right now?I have done other swaps: PRGE several times, vacation swap and coffee swap. I am not doing any others right now.
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)family, books, outdoors, knitting,music
2.a. Do these things allow any hints into your personality for your punk pal?yes
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?elfin bride sweater, fair isle-ish shawl, summer lacy halter
3.a. What do you tend to make with knit/crochet? Lots of mittens and socks
3.b. What do you hope to make (or complete that you have started) someday? I am thinking about something big now (sweater) – it’s been a while.
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? Why? Cute patterns with enough yarn to make the project, fun things to go with knitting (stitch markers, etc), something made by my pal (like dying their own yarn, making stitch markers or stitch marker box), yummy treats
4.a. What do you hope to never see in a swap box again (or ever)? Can’t think of anything, luckily, I’ve always had really good pals
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns? Depends on the project- I like most, but don’t like acrylics.
5.a. Do you like solid, self-striping, or multi-colored yarns? Multi-colored
5.b. What are your favorite colors? What are your favorite colors to knit with? Sage green, orange, muted purple
6. What are your five favorite delicacies? Dark chocolate,fresh food out of the garden and Ben and Jerry’s ice cream
6.a. What yarn do you hope to one day try and why? That musk ox yarn- it is soft, super warm and super expensive!
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?knitting all day, sleeping
7.a. What are your favorite tv or movie charactors? I’m tv-less
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?
8.a. What do you do during your week (ie - work, take care of three kids, race walk)?teach preschool, take care of my own 3 kids, run, ride my bike, knit, read
9. What do you collect? Folk art crosses
9.a. What collects you?
10. When is your birthday?april 18
10.a. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, because it is magical
11. Do you have any wishlists?no
11.a. Do you have a "favorites" collection anywhere that your pal should know about?no
12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about?Nuts and peanuts
12.a. What drives you nuts?
13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun? See above (8a)
13.a. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?I like the swaps and like most things and am easy to please!!!
14.a. Are you excited for the contests or will you just pretend that they do not exist?excited