Monday, June 25, 2007

PRGE mini questionnaire

1. Why are you punk? Because I like to be different and not do the same thing as everyone else.

2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)My family, being outdoors, knitting, reading, exercising

3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? Elfin Bride sweater, lacy halter top, Eiffel sweater

4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? Knitting patterns that my pal likes and thinks I would like too, different kinds of yarn, fun and silly stuff, etc (I know it's not 5-- I like it all!)

5. What are your three favorite yarns? I really like different yarns for different porjects, but lately I have been having fun with hemp and the Tillie Tomas silk/ seacell yarn. Haven't tried bamboo, but it's on my list.
What are your three least favorite yarns? Acrylic, acrylic, acrylic

6. What are your five favorite delicasies? I feel like a country bumpkin here-- can't really think of much. I like good ice cream, Indian food and Thai food. (Again, I know it's not 5--- I guess I can't count)

7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? Ice cream, chips and more ice cream

8. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?I am allergic to nuts. Other than that--- I like almost everything.

No comments: