Thursday, June 7, 2007

virtual vacation questionnaire

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Maine, because I haven't been there and have heard it's beautiful and one of my good friends has just moved there.

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? Thailand-- I have always been intrigued by Thailand.

3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? I have driven across the US many times, with my husband and children. We actually love long road trips and enjoy seeing the whole US.

4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? The Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and Belize. Very romantic and adventurous.

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? It's hard to name my favorite-- I love all travel from the big trips to France to the little trips to the local state park.

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international,country)? Explain. Yes, I have played tourist. I have only lived here 5 years and have felt like a tourist most of the time.

7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? I like it all. At times I like the museums, sometimes I need a beach and for my amusement, I choose outdoor adventures.

8. What's your favorite type of yarn? I like most types of yarn-- it seems to depend upon the project that I am working on.

9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? synthetics

10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? I like to do assorted projects: sweaters, knucks, lacy gauntlets, hats, etc.

11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? Easy, small, mindless projects.

12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? Nothing in particular-- paint the rooms in my house in odd ways, do crafts with my daughters, etc.

13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) Peanuts and nuts

14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?Favorites are: purple, green and orange. Least favorite is yellow.

15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet

16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? Nothing that I can think of...

No comments: